Zucchini Beef Sliders

I don’t normally go grocery shopping on weekends when I am out of town, even if it was just overnight on Sunday. But I knew I had enough stuff in my pantry/fridge/freezer to get me through the week. It becomes a Chopped challenge!

My friends at Kimpton Hotel Monaco left me with a bowl of gorgeous fruit, which turned into my yogurt parfait – I still had a container of Chobani and Safe + Fair granola at my office. Two points for this whole bowl!
Zucchini Beef Sliders

Ingredients
  • 6 slices zucchini
  • 4 ounces ground @certifiedangusbeef divided into 3 portions (4)
  • 1 tablespoon @alouettecheese cheddar spread, divided (2)
  • 4 ounce leftover baked potato sliced into steak fries (3)
  • 2 teaspoons @daksspices steakhouse seasoning

Instructions
  1. Heat air fryer at 400 degrees for 4 minutes. While that heats up, slice the zucchini, season with salt and pepper and spray with avocado spray and cook for 2 minutes a side. Set aside.
  2. Spray the potatoes with avocado spray and salt and pepper and bake at 400 for 8 minutes, flipping after 4 minutes.
  3. For each slider, take half the patty, press down and add 1 teaspoon of the @alouettecheese cheese in the middle, add the top of the party and press together to seal.
  4. Cook in a skillet for 6 minutes, flipping after 3 minutes over medium high heat.
  5. To plate: zucchini slice in bottom, burger, a tiny bit of mustard 🤩 and top with zucchini.
  6. Serve ketchup for dipping. I don’t count ketchup 😉
  7. Notes
  8. I put this in the WW builder and it came to 9 smart points. I even went to the gym after d
LihatTutupKomentar